|o Maldives, one of the SAARC nations, is a small country with limited resources
o There are hardly any sponsorships for this conference.
o The conference is at Ukulhas island
|o Most of the International flights land at Male – the capital of Maldives
o From Male to Ukulhas – we have to go by shared Speed boat (Dr Azzam has made arrangements for this – we need to email him our itinerary with cc to email@example.com )
|o All attendees have to pre-register- so that logistics of lunches / tea etc can be worked out.
Early bird registration ends on 15th August 2023.There is no spot registration.
For registration etc. Visit www.sao.org.in
o All attendees have to make arrangements for their accommodation. Dr Azzam can help in this – he has tied with few cluster hotels in Ukulhas.
o All attendees have to book their flights by themselves. Communicate flight details to Dr Azzam with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
| o Visa is on arrival for Maldives :
o You need to have valid passport
o Accommodation booking
o Return tickets
o Dr Mohd Azzam & Dr Niuma Fathimath (Local Organising Chairpersons at Maldives) are working hard to make this conference a success & make our trip comfortable & enjoyable.
For help / queries, can contact :
- Mr Mohd. Usaid ( Conf. Manager ) ; email@example.com ; +9609988668
- Dr Mohd Azzam ( Organising Secretary ) firstname.lastname@example.org ; +960 970-9090
- Dr Niuma Fathimath ( Organising Secretary ) email@example.com ; +9607991435
- Mr Sajid Hussain ( India ) firstname.lastname@example.org ; +91-8285851527
- Mr Bhupinder Singh ( India ) Bhupinder.email@example.com ; +91-9560192467
- Dr Lalit Verma ( Secretary General, SAO ) firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-9810299934